Wednesday 7 March 2012

Delicious Maple Salmon


Tonight I made maple salmon. I didn't take a picture and quite honestly I'm kicking myself in the but for it now! I got the recipe from   http://toneitup.com/blog.php?Maple-Salmon-38

The only thing I would change is take out the rosemary - I rosemary but I found it just got stuck in my teeth in this recipe...





















Now I'm off to bed. I'm up at 4 am tomorrow to finish off a project I have due. Tomorrow morning is going to be a weeeEeE bit stressful, but I intend to take everything in stride! One thing I'm really trying to accomplish this week (even though it's almost already over) is not stressing out.

I just ask myself, will it matter 10 years from now? Honestly when you think about it will you even remember this instance in time 10 years from now?


So tell me folks, What do you do to stop the random binge cravings?

No comments:

Post a Comment